Monday, May 30, 2011

table decor'

It doesn't need to be a great big thing, it just needs to fit your style. I think that usually the more simple table decorations seem to look the best anyways, they just look modern and fresh. I love simple! But I also have a few that aren't so simple that I also love. I just know when I'm a bride I will not be paying for a great big centerpiece.

 This is one of my favorite color schemes right now so I already love it. But using name cards and mason jars with flowers are a great table topper.
 Candle light? love. It's so beautiful and romantic. The candles mixed with the flowers set the perfect ambiance for a wedding dinner.
 I love simplicity. The small pops of color stand out against the black and white. Even though they are small they make a statement.
 This look takes a lot more effort. But I really do love the small tree in the center with the candles on it. It gives a different dimension to the room and adds volume.
I totally love the barn feel! I've said it before and I'll say it again I love the simple look. The simplicity makes it look clean and modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment